211k with single slot dish

Where did you get this information about the SW only downloading on 119? That is false information. While using the Install Wizard on an RA or new receiver, the checkswitch is run in the background and based off of your orbitals, the receiver knows where to pull the software from. (EA/WA) A manual checkswitch should not be necessary. It is possible that there could be an issue and running a manual checkswitch will correct the issue of SW not downloading, but if SW isn't downloading then that sounds more like there was a signal problem first. Then you run the checkswitch and verify signal and then the receiver knows where to pull the software from based off of the orbitals.

I dunno but my 722k activated on EA had no problems pulling the software last year.

That being said, the "Installation Wizard" on most of the receivers are a PITA when they don't work right.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

While in theory that's true issues can arise such as in MikeD's case. Hopper is completely different as well. Hopper/Joey can be even more of a PITA during the initial setup when they don't do right.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)