• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

branchbouncer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 5, 2004
Massanutten,VA
Don't have time to look up all the info, so if someone knows the anwser- thanks. We rent a house often for long weekends and such at Smith Mountain Lake outside of Roanoke Va. The house has E* service, but on 110 & 119 (don't know why as they have a LOS to the EA). Can I take one of my stb's there from my house and get programing, We have an EA install, stb's are 211K and 612, I seem to remember reading that this wouldn't work because of the encoding of the channels MPEG2 vs MPEG4 ---Thanks all

yes you can use them on the 119 and 110 but you will have limited HD programming. Just hook em up and run a switch test, when you return home re run switch test.

Do you know what HD programing is on those satellites, I know that I checked a site one time that listed the channels and what birds they were on but for some reason I can't seem to remember where it was--thanks

Click "The List!" at the top of this page and look under the subscriptions link, you'll find the info there.

Thanks for the info guys, knew I had seen the list somwhere-guess I had temp brain melt. It would be worth it to take the box along as there are guite a few channels (HD) on 110. Shame that the house has LCD big screens but only SD programing, but i can see thier point, as it is a rental, and they do not live there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts