NFL Redzone Free this Sunday...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

space86

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Check my Dish DVR and recording set telling about free NFL Redzone this Sunday
check your DVR recordings.

I got it too.

I wonder why they are giving a free preview?

Not enough subs I bet...
I am thinking it is to pull in subs who are thinking about getting it, but not sure how interesting it is. I know I have thought about what it would be like, but can't afford the $6/month that it costs (especially just to check it out and see what it is like.

Geoff

I doubt subs are a problem, at least in Dish land. Maybe in FIOs, or the other places where it's 50 bucks a pop. It's the NFL doing the promo, with all providers.

Who is charging $50 for this one channel? I'm curious.....

How are DirecTV customers able to get it? Ala carte? How much?

Who is charging $50 for this one channel? I'm curious.....

How are DirecTV customers able to get it? Ala carte? How much?

Some other providers are charging a one time fee ($50 or so ) for the whole season.

As stated above DirecTV does not carry this particular channel as they have their own Red Zone channel as a part of the Superfan add on to NFL Sunday Ticket.

Dish is running TV ads promoting the free preview this sunday. As I recall the channel is 155. Right now it looks like SD only.

I may watch the preview, but more importantly, if you buy into this, is it in HD? I can't imagine paying for it in SD...

I got an e-mail from DISH announcing this free preview. I am already getting it though. It's a great channel if you are an NFL fan. I would rather have this than the NFL Sunday Ticket. This one time DISH came through for the sports fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts