NFL Redzone Free this Sunday...

The channel is excellent, but there is one big problem.

Many fans of certain teams like myself, New Orleans Saints, play MOST of their games at 12c/1e.
Along with the majority of other games in that slot. So I'm not going to flip to redzone when I'm watching my team. So then what? I'm gonna get the Redzone for 3 hours of a few 3-6pm games?

Not worth it for a fan in my situation as I'd never use it. Now the one exception would be this weekend with my Saints having the BYE. So, too bad for me that the free preview isn't this Sunday. :)

If the Saints keep playing the way they are, they'll get moved to a flex game or two on NBC SNF. Then you'll get stuck with a game you don't care about at noon and you'll LOVE RedZone! Plus, next year they'll get MNF, SNF, and Thursday games because their record will warrant it. I'm a Bears fan, so when they opened on Sunday night, it was nice to have RedZone. The following weeks they were a 3 PM game, so watched RedZone at noon. Plus, where I live, when the Rams play at the opposite Sunday afternoon time as the Bears, we get the Rams. It was nice last week to watch a lot of the Dallas/Broncos national game on RedZone rather than the Rams/49ers local game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)