221 Hoper problems

eddwall

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 18, 2012
2H/4J system

Is anybody having problems getting recordings off your 2nd Hopper?

Main Hopper in family room, 2nd Hopper in master bedroom. 2nd Hopper has PTAT, we crossover from main Hopper to watch recorded PTAT shows. Both Hoppers on 221 and Joeys on 271. This morning tried to watch shows on 2nd Hopper from main Hopper, selected show said yes to auto hop, show comes up and "no audio".
Tried to get out of program and it is stuck, finally try to go back to main Hopper and receive sound from a main Hopper tuner and watching show from 2nd Hopper. After about 10seconds, the main Hopper reboots.

I tried a hard reset on both Hoppers....

I tried different PTAT shows & recordings....

I have received the same results 5 times!!!!

Is anybody else having this problem?

**UPDATE**

After resetting both Hoppers & four Joeys, the MOCA cleared up and all is well again!

Can get recordings from either Hopper and crossover with Joeys or Hoppers. Audio sounds great and can stop, start , delete, or go back to linked Hopper without problems....

First time this happened .... All is GOOD again !!

Please post your issues here so Dish will see them :-

http://www.satelliteguys.us/hopper-zone/290177-hopper-s221-feedback.html

I haven't seen this on S221 yet (only one Hopper of the three has S221 yet) however I saw this at least twice a month since S213-S217. Very annoying. I have hopes for S221 though, as the S221 Hopper seems to be showing more signs of MRV stability than it did when it was on S217.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)