22khz Switch and Motor

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

flee1049

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 27, 2009
Cali
Will a 22khz Encoda Switch work before the motor? Will I still be able to move the motor from the receiver?

If not, how about I move the motor into the 0khz side?

I don't want to run an extra coax cable into the house....I have too many cables :D

Also, how about after the motor? Can I run a diseqc so that I can connect both Circular and Linear?

I have an Invacom LNB

Edit: Never mind the diseqc and the motor...found my info...http://www.satelliteguys.us/attachment.php?attachmentid=24275&d=1209447555 :)

I have tried the Ecoda before the motor with the 0kHz side going to the motorized dish and the 22kHz side going to a fixed dish and it all worked for me. Others have put the Ecoda after the motor and they have gotten good results also.

I have tried the Ecoda before the motor with the 0kHz side going to the motorized dish and the 22kHz side going to a fixed dish and it all worked for me. Others have put the Ecoda after the motor and they have gotten good results also.

Hmmm...good to know...what about on the 22khz side? Will it still work?

havent tried it on the 22k side but it will work between the receiver and motor

They're magical :)

havent tried it on the 22k side but it will work between the receiver and motor

They're magical :)

Just installed my FTA MOTOR DISH!!!!!! and it works on the 22khz side!!!

anyone have a satellite list for the Sonicview Elite 360? I am missing some satellites like 113 Satmex 6....

Mine works on the 22khz side as well. Been running it like that for about 2 months now and no problems.

BTW my Ecoda 22khz is between the receiver and the motor.

glad its working out :)

LIke I say....they're magical ;)

Right on, Iceberg!!! :p
At this point the Ecoda 22k switch is running two dishes, AT THE SAME TIME! :rolleyes:
I know it got to be the setting in my Traxis. I haven't had the chance to redo it because of a pinched nerve situation... :no

Maybe a bit off topic, but since we're discussing Ecoda switches, has anyone tried the Ecoda DiSEqC switches? There's a cheap source of these on Fleabay, and they come in a waterproof enclosure.

Status
Please reply by conversation.