2nd receiver ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DirtyTurbin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Michigan
Quick question I currently have a 622 and want to add a 625 for the master bedroom. It that considered dishn it up? And will I have to pay a huge fee plus a lease fee for the second box? Thanks

Quick question I currently have a 622 and want to add a 625 for the master bedroom. It that considered dishn it up? And will I have to pay a huge fee plus a lease fee for the second box? Thanks

Yes to add a 625 would be a upgrade, so it is a Dish'n It Up. You will have to pay something for the box and installation. How much depends on how long you have been a customer and how well you pay. You will pay an additional fee per box no matter if it is leased or not.

Yeah just call up and tell 'em what you want and see what they say.

If there is any chance that you might add another HD set in your house in the next year, you might want to just get another 622. Cost to you will be about the same. If you would still want a 625 as well, they are around $200.00 or less on Ebay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)