3/11/2009 12:24pm - Uplink Activity Report - 90 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Glad U people got ur locals, but I could give 2 sheets about the rest of it! Sorry, but until Dish puts up something really compelling that I know people want I will give them no credit for bs HD such as these! Dish are U fricking listening, where is SpeedHD and FXHD. Hello!!!!!!!! :mad:

Personally, I find Showtime far more compelling than NeckcarTV. But, I'm probably just not people.

I could give two s***s about Rednecks turning left for 500 miles. I would like to see 'Rescue Me' in HD sometime before the Season Finale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never had problems losing any HD feeds. However, I am hacked because WTTV (4) isn't coming in for me. I even ran a switch test which did nothing and shut the system down overnight and still not there...

Look back at the report. WTTV has the small red NA next to it. You won't get it until it goes to Available.

Why would they put the Indy HD locals on conus and not a spotbeam sat. like most all other HD locals?
How long do you think they will stay there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)