3.55 for the 622

ChrisBMoore

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2004
I see that software 3.55 was released for the 622. Does anyone know what it does or corrects?

didn't yet

I didn't get it, but the tech portal site said it was going to be streamed today.

cincyguy2k4 said:
yours says 355 now? I am still at 352... when did you get the update?

Cokeswigga said:
My downloads are set to happen at 3 or 4 am, so I will have to wait until then.

I think that time refers to guide updates. My 622 is also set for 3 am, but 3.55 came down sometime today before I got home this evening.

No audio Rice Krispies (snap, crackle, pop) on TV2 this morning after 355 was downloaded!! :) :) The only Krispies now are during channel changes which I can live with.

Also noticed the new "All HD" list in the program guide.....I guess I can erase the HD list I created myself.

Cowchip said:
No audio Rice Krispies (snap, crackle, pop) on TV2 this morning after 355 was downloaded!! :) :) The only Krispies now are during channel changes which I can live with.

Also noticed the new "All HD" list in the program guide.....I guess I can erase the HD list I created myself.

I've only been watching about an hour tonight, but so far No popping snapping and crackeling on my tv2 either. That was really bothering me. Now it is like having my reliable 942 back but with more hd channels. As far as the hd guide they added , I can take it or leave it. I had my own hd list before the software update too.

Good to hear. I only watched about an hour on TV2 this morning, but it happened so frequently before that I would have heard it many times in that time period if it wasn't fixed.

Lost audio on all HD satellite channels tonight. Anything above and including channel 9420. Front panel reboot brought it back.

Earlier today, I noticed when I hit the Guide button multiple times, a new "All HD" guide showing just HD channels is included in the rotation with "All Channel", "All Sub" etc.
I don't recall seeing that before - is that new or did I somehow turn on the "All HD" guide without noticing?
Either way, it's VERY helpful!!!

Just checked and I am on 3.55 (VIP 622 reciever)

Answering my own question - Yes, "All HD" guide is new. (found another thread where this is being discussed in the general Dish Network section)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts