3 Free Months HBO/ Starz

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Nick1Toast

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 1, 2006
Arizona
I have the Classic 250 Gold & Platinum HD with Cinemax for a penny and HBO and Starz movie pacs. When I saw the 3 month free promo thought I would see how it worked for us existings customers that already subscribe. Went into my account, and then offers and there was the 3 month offer. I clicked on it and said yes to agreement. I already have paperless and auto pay, and they have my e-mail so with that and no extension of commitment listed checked my programming tab, 1st time it's ever worked, and all looked okay. Came back a day later to my account and the 3 month offer box was gone and I have a credit of $44.00 on the statement saying 1 and 2 of 3 credits. So that will be a savings of $66.00 for the HBO/ Starz packages. I already am subscribed so won't be calling in to disconnect. So you get $66.00 for free. Not a bad deal.:)

I tried playing CSR roulette on this offer twice, the first time I was told I simply did not qualify. The second time I was told I did not qualify because I'm an HD Absolute customer.

I think it depends on who you talk to, when I got my 2nd 722, the 722k my HBO/Starz promo had just ran out and the CSR that set up the order for me reupped my HBO/Starz 3 months promo and even gave me 10 bucks off every month for a year. Only thing Directv ever did for me was charged me 99 bucks for their crappy HD DVR and never gave me any promos other than the one I got when I signed up with them. I'm glad I went back with Dish for my primary programming.

For those that have had problems with calls to csr(s) Try doing it on line via csr real time chat or your program selection options. Its much easier.

For those that have had problems with calls to csr(s) Try doing it on line via csr real time chat or your program selection options. Its much easier.

I agree, thats how I did it. Only thing is, that I and others were not able to access the programming page on our accounts. Just recently mine started to work. For others, try your account program selection options first and if it won't work then CSR roulette. It was worth the effort to save $66.00 for me.

I wouldn't recommend that anyone chat with a csr. I have done this three times so far and each time, they were both rude and unhelpful. I would say just make the change yourself on the new my account site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts