3 months free premiums and get additional rebate from each premium?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Has anyone take their 3 bills from Directv from when they had the 3 months free premiums and turned them into each premium channel with an additional rebate? Starz and Showtime both have $25 rebates available and was curious if anyone has tried and had success?

Best I've ever done on premiums are 2 for 1 for 3 months. Probably can get it anytime. Only use it in the fall to watch Dexter.

Well what I am talking about is showtime and starz have mail in rebates for having 3 months of service on your bill. There are forms on each channels website. I was just curious if anyone has tried it yet with the 3 months free promo from a provider.

links? not quite sure what is being referred to here. are the rebates by mail or directly to the bill, new custs only or for existing as well. and i guess the rebates are provided by the stations themselves and not directv, am i correct?

I have done these in the past years, and always received the $25 back. I did have to call and pushback on a couple over the years, they would deny them but a phone call and they straightened it out and sent the rebate. I remember one year Showtime gave a coupon for 12 free Digorono pizzas, man that was alot of frozen pizza to buy at the grocery store in one trip. I think another year it was ice cream. The past few years have been consistently $25, good once a year.

You can probably combine it with the showtime/starz buy one get one free, but may need another premium on the bill to look like the free one. Then again, you can always try, if one of the two pay you got nearly three months free of both.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)