3 New channels launched on Directv. Univision Deportes Network HD part of Choice Xtra

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have Premier and channel is active.
BTW I dont have the spanish package.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It's in some of the English packages. I have Choice Extra Classic and I don't get it. I do get Univision on 402.

Last edited:
Not that I care, but I wonder why I'm not getting it then.

Choice Extra Classic here and I'm getting it. I also have Sports Pack too so I'm not sure which one is allowing me access.

Received communication from DirecTV today that they not only added that channel but also tlnovelas 454 and forotv 453. deportes is available on EXTRA and above. the other two only in spanish packages.

freeview maybe?
I'm on Choice (well Choice for MDU setups) and have it

communication from directv (i am an LSP dealer):

DIRECTV customers have asked for these stations and now we have them! Univision Deportes, TLNovelas and ForoTV are now on the air and part of the DIRECTV channel lineup.
These new channels are an incredible addition, and together they deliver a wide range of sports and entertainment options for our Spanish speaking customers. Here is an overview of what you will find on each channel:
Channel Name &
Package Availability​
Channel Number​
SD/HD​
Channel Description​
Univision Deportes
En Español

• MÁS LATINO and above
General market:

• XTRA and above
Commercial:

• COMERCIAL MÁS ULTRA PACK
455​
SD & HD​
Univision Deportes Network offers access to top sports content, such as the Liga Mexicana de Fútbol, Major League Soccer, CONCACAF Champions League, U.S. National Team, Mexican National Team, World Cup qualifiers and unmatched coverage leading up to World Cup 2014.
The UDX news show covers all sports including NFL, NBA and MLB. Content partnership with Mexican media powerhouse Televisa, allows Univision Deportes to deliver more hours of sports content than ever before.
tlnovelas
En Español

• MÁS LATINO and above
Commercial:

454​
SD​
Univision tlnovelas provides the best novelas of all time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Programming is dedicated solely to the classics of the genre, including such hits as: Quinceañera, Tres Mujeres (Three Women), Salomé, and more.
ForoTV
En Español

• OPTIMO MÁS and above
Commercial:

453​
SD​
ForoTV offers the latest news from Mexico and around the world, 24 hours a day. The network helps keep viewers connected to current topics in Mexico and around the world. Programming includes discussion forums moderated by award-winning journalists, and special reports offering a fresh and unique perspective produced by the #1 news network in Mexico.
Be sure to let your customers know about these great stations and the bigger, better programming options they can enjoy right now on DIRECTV!
Thank you,

EDIT: oops - you are MDU. i am not sure how it affects you. I have yet to hear how this affects L&I type accounts either.... just residntial and commercial for now.

EDIT: oops - you are MDU. i am not sure how it affects you. I have yet to hear how this affects L&I type accounts either.... just residntial and commercial for now.

no worries. I'm still kinda confused on this MDU package. I am in Minnesota and get all the RSN's except for 660 & 661 (FSN Ohio). I should only get FSN North (668)
As long as the base channels I am suppose to get I get thats all I really care about. Everything extra is gravy :)

Yeap HD here..

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)