3 or more fta recievers on one dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
yeah, but as a mechanic I don't like to spend money just to throw parts at things and see if it works or fixes the problem. You guys have more experience. That saves money and frustration. I am sure that I will be out in a blizzard or the hot sun getting more experience soon enough. Example : I just learned that I could not use a lnbf that has 22k switching and a separate switch that has 22k switching already. I was actually about to make that mistake. That would have really sucked. So I understand NOW why you pointed me to the ecoda switch and the "non" 22k switching "not universal" dual lnbf. I understood how it worked but not why these items in particular. Now, I do. Reliability, future add ons capability, and the switching not in the lnbf. So thank you all for bearing my questions. I will order and do this now and later post pics.

On the bright side switches are not that expensive(shipping costs more than the part), If you don't use them today you will eventually. Its like having a few spare spark plugs in the top drawer of your tool box (keep troubleshooting while you are waiting for parts delivery). As a matter of fact I have a special drawer for those type of parts, I just replenish inventory and send the customer on his way. BTW I am also a mechanic.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts