300$ for Vikings remote

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Won’t the RC6x remotes work with the HR44 and 54 in IR mode? Not sure about the client boxes.

Yes these remotes will work just fine with the HR44+, H44+ and all clients in IR mode only. I have 2 Detroit Lions and 1 Cincinnati Bengals remotes that I bought off of eBay brand new still in box for cheap. I use 1 of the Lions remote with my HR44 and the Bengals remote with my C41W and they work very well. Its just with the new guide the green, yellow and blue buttons are useless now. The 2nd Lions remote I'm using with my HR24 in RF mode btw.

No they don't what ?
Who are you responding to ?
This is 7 months old.

I'm just taking a guess here Jeopardy style for 300$. What is "they don't stock the NFL remotes anymore" and who is Claude?

Yes these remotes will work just fine with the HR44+, H44+ and all clients in IR mode only. I have 2 Detroit Lions and 1 Cincinnati Bengals remotes that I bought off of eBay brand new still in box for cheap. I use 1 of the Lions remote with my HR44 and the Bengals remote with my C41W and they work very well. Its just with the new guide the green, yellow and blue buttons are useless now. The 2nd Lions remote I'm using with my HR24 in RF mode btw.

I'm just taking a guess here Jeopardy style for 300$. What is "they don't stock the NFL remotes anymore" and who is Claude?
More than likely, your right ...
Fwiw, Claude posted in post #5.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts