30th Anniversary promo ending

I thought this was a permanent deal. The BBMP for $10, which includes the old Platinum pkg. and 1 disc by mail at home.

Is that not the case?

I was offered BB@Home free for 12mos with new 2yr commitment.However the deal I was offered was set to expire Jan 31st.

Capture.JPGmy statement says im good with the free plat till a least the end of feb

I was offered the same deal and yes I did have free platinum but did not accept offer.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch

Starz fell off my EPG today (turned green), so I just went through the Dish app in my 622 and added it to my subscription again at $13/month. But evidently I can get it for $6/month? Is that via the DIRT Team or CSRs?

Check with Dirt that is the current offer.Well I should say $6.50 /mo

I was offered BB@Home free for 12mos with new 2yr commitment.However the deal I was offered was set to expire Jan 31st.
I would take that for a 2 year commitment .
Since i buy a PPV once in a while I think BB@home would be a good deal for me- wouldnt mind a freebie for a while tho.

I would take that for a 2 year commitment .
Since i buy a PPV once in a while I think BB@home would be a good deal for me- wouldnt mind a freebie for a while tho.

Well contact one of the Dirt members and mention that offer maybe they can hook you up.

Starz fell off my EPG today (turned green), so I just went through the Dish app in my 622 and added it to my subscription again at $13/month. But evidently I can get it for $6/month? Is that via the DIRT Team or CSRs?

Anybody else lose their free Starz yet?

Mine is gone from my Dish Network account and DishOnline but still up and running on my 722K.

Anybody still have their free Starz?

Mine were just taken off today or late last night as I woke up this morning and finally saw them in all green on the TV Guide. Thank you to Dish Network for the extra 25 days though. That was cool. :)

I got a recorded call from Dish last night saying the Starz promo was ending. Starz is gone from my guide today but When I go to the Dish on Demand and then All TV Shows and choose Starz, I can still watch the new Spartacus Vengeance episodes along with the 251 titles listed under Starz. Hopefully this will continue to be available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)