3100 signal problems

TJ_77

SatelliteGuys Family
May 9, 2005
Two weeks ago I purchased a BEV 3150 (3120 system and a 3100 refurb) Everything was working fine for the first week then the refurb started acting up.It loses signal on most TPs then all of them then it works fine for a few minutes.I switched the cables on the LNB and no change.I switched reciever locations and more TPs were working on the refurb but not all of them.So is the reciever a piece of crap or it is something else? Help!!

Get Replaced!

Just call sky dish and they will replace it the IRDS are covered for a year. If you just activated they shouldnt give you too much problem to replace but you will need to tell them what you have done so far and go thru some steps of trouble shooting before it can be replaced. Ecostar will ship another IRD in about 3-5 days you keep your remotes and send back the defective IRD if you dont they will charge you for it and make sure its your IRD if the R00 and S04 numbers dont match they will charge you.

Meruntingz1 said:
Just call sky dish and they will replace it the IRDS are covered for a year. If you just activated they shouldnt give you too much problem to replace but you will need to tell them what you have done so far and go thru some steps of trouble shooting before it can be replaced. Ecostar will ship another IRD in about 3-5 days you keep your remotes and send back the defective IRD if you dont they will charge you for it and make sure its your IRD if the R00 and S04 numbers dont match they will charge you.

BEV sent my replacement IRD a couple weeks ago.It took 3 business days and everything's been smooth since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts