322 Duel Receivers

kbsamerica

Original poster
Sep 24, 2006
One of the TVs sharing a 322 receiver has a tons of pixals on the screen. When I turn to the prog guide, same pixals.

Is there a way to fix this? Most likely it is the wired (cable wire) on the wall.

I would guess you are right, sounds like a cable issue, assuming you are on the right channel. Did the 322 ever work at this location?

kbsamerica said:
One of the TVs sharing a 322 receiver has a tons of pixals on the screen. When I turn to the prog guide, same pixals.

Is there a way to fix this? Most likely it is the wired (cable wire) on the wall.
Who is your 322 fighting with maybe that is the reason for pixals.:)

Do you have a single cable with a separator feeding the 322? If you do it is probably a bad receiver call DISH for a replacement.

boba said:
Who is your 322 fighting with maybe that is the reason for pixals.:)

Do you have a single cable with a separator feeding the 322? If you do it is probably a bad receiver call DISH for a replacement.

It could be due to diplexer malfunctioning (if installed), cable, or recvr.

You can try to hook the TV1 TV to the TV2 output and see if the problem persists on that TV as well (remember you'll have to use the same channel as the TV2, generally 60/73) If you do this and the problem persists, it's the rcvr, otherwise you've got a problem with any equipment outside of the rcvr.

Hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)