36% of U.S. households to have HDTV

How many of those are actually viewing HD content of their HDTV?
How many think having the HDTV means they are watching HD?

I am constantly amazed at hearing people say that they bought an HD set---for a thousand dollars or so but do not have HD service. Some have never even tried connecting an antenna to see what they can get.

Personally i think that most HD sets are at best equal to SD sets in showing SD so it mystifies me why anyone would do it. but they do.

a lot of people even dont know that they need a HD source for their HD tv. I was doing some testing at the local Sear's store a few months ago...the staff didnt even know. I ended up selling 3 TVs for them in during the 2-3 hours that I was there. They liked me :)

Some think HD=High Def. I think HD means Highly Dirty because most salespeople are using pretty dirty tactics to make sales to Mr. and Mrs. Jo Blo on the streets without giving them enough info to make an informed buying decision.

a lot of people even dont know that they need a HD source for their HD tv.

the funny thing about this is, i had HD programing before i had an HDTV.

I got the 622 with HD and a OTA source. but i was using a 27in crt (non hd). at the time i got the box so i could record more, get more programming, and have a good excuse to run more cable.

A week later i got a 50in plasma (wasnt planned at all) and i love it.

im planning on getting another 50 and 622 for the my bed room. (give me another year lol) and maybe a ps3 for BD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)