36" World Direct Dish Assembly Manual 36DSHRO-02

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks for providing this, from pictures I have seen and the manual you provided it looks like the previous directv int 95 west dish itself, the dtv36eds is exactly the same dish, the only exception being that they finally got a better j pole mast footer piece that locks down with bolts. They also added Hawaii to the chart in the manual.

There was also a third 95 dish a model 66e which is the same dish as globecast uses. It was simiar to the primestar dish.

twizt3dkitty said:
yea thats the same, odu36 is the international dish, LOVIN that jmast... lol any tech thats been around a few years will.

Haha gotta love em. I brought many slimline masts home and welded ends on them to fit the 36. Best thing I ever did

The az/el in the 36eds took a 1 and 7/8" / 1.875" pipe.

Is there now a new size az/el piece that works with the standard/available 2" or 1 5/8" J poles out there or is the new tri mast boltable pipe a new 1.875 inch? If so I would love to know the part number for that new piece.

"It comes in the kit," Really?You missed the point!Again if we want to determine what has changed in the parts list in the 36eds box and the new 36dsh box, I asked if they changed the az/el to accept a 2" pipe like that used on slimline or did they finally create a 1+7/8" footer that is bolt able. It will forever remain a mystery, I guess.

r10fret said:
"It comes in the kit," Really?You missed the point!Again if we want to determine what has changed in the parts list in the 36eds box and the new 36dsh box, I asked if they changed the az/el to accept a 2" pipe like that used on slimline or did they finally create a 1+7/8" footer that is bolt able. It will forever remain a mystery, I guess.

Yes, it's a 2" azel as well. If all dishes use the 2" mast that would make sense wouldn't it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)