360 messenger kit

Rocker74

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 29, 2005
Anybody got one of these yet? Looks pretty handy if you text your friends alot.

41Yp8pzyLwL._SS400_.jpg

It would be great if it could also be used to browse the internet with this puppy. I know I can connect it to the PC but I would like to be able to sit in my recliner with this thing and browse on my big screen.

Yes, but I can use this to order buckets o' VOD content..... Live Arcade games too (32 and counting)....

I'm gonna get it JUST to save me from having to keep enter those Microsoft Point cards with a joystick and virtual keyboard (yes, I know you can order with your credit card, but if I get it retail, I get the Best Buy Reward Zone Points to boot on top of the Rebate from my Credit Card company)

I'd like to hold it in my had and feel the balance of the controller with it on, looks like a nice hunk of plastic.

That being said, looking forward to getting one, even for the little things like entering a players name in madden, or naming saves when saving a game.

Picked one up from wally world today. So far I love it. I haven't played enough games with it in there to really tell if it will bother me or not, but you can definitely tell its there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)