3D Glasses for a Panasonic UT50

Ghpr13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 1, 2009
Louisville, KY
I want to get some 3D glasses for my Panasonic UT50 55". I know it takes active glasses, but the price for the Panasonic glasses are rather expensive for 2 pairs. I was wondering if anyone knows much about 3D glasses made by "3Active"? They are reasonably price for 2 pairs. I found them on Amazon.com.

Any info anyone might have, mainly, will they work just as good as the Panasonic's?

Thanks,
Ghpr13:)

UT 50 uses RF glasses. It looks like the 3Active are IR(unless you found a different pair), so no they won't work. The Panasonic glasses are only $13 more at Amazon.

S~

UT 50 uses RF glasses. It looks like the 3Active are IR(unless you found a different pair), so no they won't work. The Panasonic glasses are only $13 more at Amazon.
S~

Teachsac,
Thanks for your reply...I'll take another look at those Panasonic ones.

They should be OK. I used to use XpanD universals with my plasma and now with my 844. They have worked for me. Check over at AVS and see if anyone else is using them with your set.

S~

They should be OK. I used to use XpanD universals with my plasma and now with my 844. They have worked for me. Check over at AVS and see if anyone else is using them with your set.

S~

Thanks, I will run that by AVS again. Didn't get much of a response yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)