3D Movie List: Past, Present, Future

So what 3D video/movie is the best and will be good to show off the technology to people?

Also can someone post the list of 3D movies? I am blocked from that site at work.

Several have some good sections.

Pretty good for showing off the 3D effects "Ultimate Wave Tahiti"

Best Movie is of course "Avatar"

Pirates of the Caribbean - Fremde Gezeiten

Yep, the german version, has shown up on Amazon for September.. Hopefully the other versions will show up soon.

Looks like 3D movers are starting to suffer at the theater, vs the 2D counterpart, and add that to crappy 2D conversions being released, makes you wonder if this 3D push is gonna last. I know there are some big budget flicks filming 3D now, but future ones could choose only 2D to save money.

Looks like 3D movers are starting to suffer at the theater, vs the 2D counterpart, and add that to crappy 2D conversions being released, makes you wonder if this 3D push is gonna last. I know there are some big budget flicks filming 3D now, but future ones could choose only 2D to save money.
I saw the link to that article at Avs, Doom and gloomsayers, still do not understand the absolute hate for 3D...

Oh yeah, they are doom and gloom for sure, but it's not the first article Ive seen about it. If it does not produce money, they will drop it, and thats what worries me. If 2D-3D conversions like Green Hornet become the norm, Ill sell my glasses.

Oh yeah, they are doom and gloom for sure, but it's not the first article Ive seen about it. If it does not produce money, they will drop it, and thats what worries me. If 2D-3D conversions like Green Hornet become the norm, Ill sell my glasses.

If the Green Hornet was a conversion in the theater then it was a good one. I actually thought it looked even better on my TV than in the theater.

Pretty good article. It's summing up where I am. Another crappy 2d conversion and I won't buy any more. I'll just buy the 3D flicks like bayformers 3 which I know was done right and was actually shot in 3D.

Pretty good article. It's summing up where I am. Another crappy 2d conversion and I won't buy any more. I'll just buy the 3D flicks like bayformers 3 which I know was done right and was actually shot in 3D.

POTC 4 was native 3d. From what I've heard (haven't gone to an actual movie since Titanic) its 3d was very good.

Every native flick Ive seen has been enjoyable to me. They just need to do better at these flat conversions. Green Hornet was not good, and I hope the ton of Marvel 2D-3D flicks are better, or Ill just buy 2D versions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts