3rd Quarter Promotion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chaveznwo

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 4, 2008
A friend of mine is looking to get Directv soon. Is it pretty standard for them to change promotions every quarter? So on July 1, we could see something new? I think he wants to wait around and see if they offer the Sunday Ticket Package like last year.

3rd quater promo is traditionally tied to NFL-ST. Last couple yeas was buy NFL-ST get free Premier for 4 months. Expect they may extend the Q2 promo a bit until they start NFL promo, which is around August or so.

WELCOME to Satelliteguys BTW!

According to our notes New Promo starts June 26th. Nothing special.. The Usual NFL Sunday Ticket Promotion.. But they are going to give away the HD-DVR with the Sunday Ticket Promotion..

Standard NFL Sunday Ticket starts either June 25th or 26th usual 4 months of Premier when you sigh up for NFL they have been offering this for about 10 yrs. just raise the price each year. I think this year it is up to $74.99 for 4 months. and you automatically resubscribe for the next year.

Good to see they are finally going to give a free HD-DVR for new subscribers.

$75 for 4 months is $299 regular price - is that right? NFLST is starting to get WAY out of control!

I sent an email and was told the previous season customer renewal rate is going to be $249, I'm still not sure if that is right, I haven't seen it anywhere but the reply to my email.

I sought clarification and here it is:

For the 2008 NFL Sunday Ticket Autorenew, the price would be $249 billed at 6 payments of $41.50.

Wow - stretch it out to six months now.

I sought clarification and here it is:

For the 2008 NFL Sunday Ticket Autorenew, the price would be $249 billed at 6 payments of $41.50.

Wow - stretch it out to six months now.

And then hit the HD folks up for another $100 for Superfan. Not happening this year, I already had cancelled the auto renewal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)