4/06/2015 16:00 - Uplink Report - 4 Changes

I'm only a little bit bummed because there was the occasional documentary on Ovation that didn't seem to be available elsewhere. I'm more bummed that this would certainly suggest One America News is NOT coming at all, at least for the foreseeable future, since Hubbard owns Ovation / Reelz / One America News right?

Reactions: allargon
Only time I watch is Ovaton unless is good movie to watch I notice they show a lot of Masterpiece like My Boy Jack and Lost Prince
also during Christmas they show Nutcracker during battle of Nutcracker

Only time I watch is Ovaton unless is good movie to watch I notice they show a lot of Masterpiece like My Boy Jack and Lost Prince
also during Christmas they show Nutcracker during battle of Nutcracker

The only people I have heard ever use "Shan't" have been British people on BBC America. It always sounds so pretentious when it is used by them.

The only people I have heard ever use "Shan't" have been British people on BBC America. It always sounds so pretentious when it is used by them.

But in Britain, I don't think it's considered pretentious. Or were you watching a British comedy?

But in Britain, I don't think it's considered pretentious. Or were you watching a British comedy?
I was watching a British comedy. You just don't hear American's use "shan't." OF course many southern Americans use the word "ain't" and I don't think that many Brits use that word either.

Reactions: TheKrell
I was using 'ain't' when I lived in the Bronx in 1950 and continued using it later in the San Fernando Valley. My mom always said there is no such word as ain't, it wasn't in the dictionary. I got the last laugh when Webster included it in 1961... :)