4/1/2009 2:06pm - Uplink Activity Report - 4 changes

The Eastern Time Zone is the ONLY TIME ZONE YOU NEED. :)

BTW did you know when you go to the Dish Network uplink center all the clocks there areset to Eastern Time? (The uplink center is in Cheyenne, Wyoming.)

Dear Dish Employees,

We have decided to not turn on the new National HD Channels on April 1st as expected. We felt that this could hinder our efforts to sell the new slingloaded STB that we are debuting at the Cable Show 09 today. I am very sorry to those who will have to listen to the pissed off Satelliteguys.us members but money is money and these HD channels don't have any compelling content anyway.

Regards,

Uncle Chuckles

well Mr. Wonka, do you have any insider info that makes you confused that the Viacom channels didn't launch?

I think 5PM is the usual cutoff time. That second report was to correct a mistake in the first. There is still gads of time for another report today. I'm not saying there will be because I have no way of knowing. Last week they said they had tech problems and all channels had to launch together for some reason. Maybe they still have problems. Who the frack knows.

Not to thread jack but how is this considered free:

You have to press the SUBMIT button, and you'll see and hear for FREE! It's awesome!

You don't need to enter an email.

I was a big fan of Ministry, and now the Black-Eyed Peas (who isn't?), so this track is the bomb!

# 11 laid, paid and played (featuring fergie of the black eyed peas and al jourgensen)

Last edited:
Dear Dish Employees,

We have decided to not turn on the new National HD Channels on April 1st as expected. We felt that this could hinder our efforts to sell the new slingloaded STB that we are debuting at the Cable Show 09 today. I am very sorry to those who will have to listen to the pissed off Satelliteguys.us members but money is money and these HD channels don't have any compelling content anyway.

Regards,

Uncle Chuckles

P.S.

We hate everyone in Erie, PA

great

First I get Rick Rolled not once but twice by Scott and now a BSOD from Trent. I need a new hobby...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts