6/2/2010 4:06pm - Uplink Activity Report - 263 changes

And the answer to "what are they going to do with the extra transponder added by the transition from E*7 to E*14 at 119 ?" is .... PPV HD Movies. :( :(

Sounds like DirecTV ;) Guess it is better than sitting idle and waiting for some good HD channels to come up to the plate. And yes I realize this could be used for RSNs and ESPNU-HD, but let's not start that battle.

Methinks that there will be a late afternoon uplink as well...
Digi, think they are going to be turning a few more on today??

Reason I ask is WTVY Dotan AL has been a working channel for their area. I'm in Panama City Florida and it's Dothan I need to complete my CBS. That will give me the big four.

Thanks

Joe

so i've noticed they put a ton of hd's on the new 119 bird. WA seems to have alot of room to work with now, with the new bird. glad i spent the 15 bucks and got the 110/119/129 install. makes me wonder what the future is for 129. still alot of channels on it but not as much as before.

I know Galavision is uplinked and running in test mode, I was watching it yesterday (I unfortunately replaced Outdoor Channel HD) :(

No word on why its not in the uplink and made available today though.
La Copa Mundial, aka Fifa World Cup, starts next Friday, so they have time until then.... the original Dish announcement was vague, only referred to a "Early June" timeframe for Galavision HD.

La Copa Mundial, aka Fifa World Cup, starts next Friday, so they have time until then.... the original Dish announcement was vague, only referred to a "Early June" timeframe for Galavision HD.

I checked the schedule and the games will only be on Univision and Telefutura so I don't know what will be shown on Galavision.

Digi, think they are going to be turning a few more on today??

Reason I ask is WTVY Dotan AL has been a working channel for their area. I'm in Panama City Florida and it's Dothan I need to complete my CBS. That will give me the big four.

Thanks

Joe
i live in dothan and waiting for wjhg .i email wjhg today and asked was wjhg be turn on tomorrow haven't heard from thems.

Alaska still has a lot of duplicate channels, such as TNT at 5501(spotbeam on 110) and 5583(spotbeam on 129). I wonder if this new bird will allow them to replace some of these?

i live in dothan and waiting for wjhg .i email wjhg today and asked was wjhg be turn on tomorrow haven't heard from thems.
Well I'm thinking what Digi just posted as far as the fill in channels won't be until tomorrow.

So that's when I'm hoping for WTVY, and hopefully you'll get your WJHG.

I don't think the stations know anything.

So tomorrow hopefully will be the "fill in day" These channels are up and working, they just need to be added in Dothan and Panama City.

Joe

Hi

Same situation here in PR as neljtorres stated. Still seeing same old PR HD lineup going from 4900 to 4935. Allready did check switch and hard reset and nothing still changed. The only thing that changed is, as ljdonato stated, I lost channels Green and CI on the PR lineup. They have put up a notice stating that these channels are no longer available to PR. I also noticed they changed WGN from sat 110 to 119. That are the only changes that are being reflected right now on my VIP722. Anybody knows what may be happening? I still get CI and Green from the platinum service that I have also on my account on top of the PR HD lineup; I am able to see both US and PR lineups because of this. So technicaly I did not loose them but still they are not anymore viewable on the 49xx PR range. Anyone with an explanation on why we are not seeing any change?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)