4-1 ALERTS goes live in DFW market, any dispute incoming for DFW area TV stations.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Willh699

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2009
Campbell, TX
a while ago, i noticed a channel just popped up in the local channels part of the DirecTV line up on channel 4-1. the channel is labeled as "ALERTS" and is warning us about a possible dispute soon. but the thing is, it's saying "Important Information about your ABC, IND station. and the program description says "if you heard about a potential suspension of ABC, IND from your channel lineup, please visit DirectvPromise.com for more information". it's right next to KDFW, which is the local Fox station that is own by Fox themselves in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas TV market. the local ABC station is WFAA, which is owned by TEGNA. and i know the only independent stations in the market is KTXA 21 which is owned by CBS, and KTXD which is owned by London Broadcasting. and if it's a Fox dispute, wouldn't KDFI 27 be affected and plus that's a MyNetwork TV affiliate (which would make it a owned and operated station as Fox owns MyNetwork TV).

so after i noticed it, i went to directvpromise.com as told, and searched my area code and boom, no dispute in the area.

so i want to know, is there a dispute for a local station in the DFW area or is this just a glitch by DirecTV/AT&T themselves.

i have 3 pics taken of my TV screen of this channel.

Attachments

• Image03242017161525.jpg
    Image03242017161525.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Image03242017161553.jpg
    Image03242017161553.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 313
  • Image03242017161643.jpg
    Image03242017161643.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,077
Since I'm in CT I haven't heard anything about it. Have you tried calling the station?

well it's gone now, i guess it was a glitch where it was activated nationally instead of the markets affect by a pending dispute.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts