4/14/2010 7:35am - Uplink Activity Report - 127 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I am new to this website, but where would I find out when they would be adding locals in HD in Shreveport, LA. The reason I ask this, is because the local retailer here in Shreveport told me that our locals should pop up at the end of March. Now we are in April and still no HD. Does anybody know when I could expect them? Thanks for the help.

Josh D.:)

The retailer was confused... March was when the new E14 satellite was launched for 119. It is currently at 138 going through some testing. It is planned to take traffic over from E7 starting on 5/21. I would expect the new locals to start being loaded sometime after the traffic is transferred. Possibly in June sometime.

The retailer was confused... March was when the new E14 satellite was launched for 119. It is currently at 138 going through some testing. It is planned to take traffic over from E7 starting on 5/21. I would expect the new locals to start being loaded sometime after the traffic is transferred. Possibly in June sometime.

That is kind of a drag, but makes perfect sense. All I want is my locals in high def by the time football season starts. I moved a couple of weeks ago, and left my OTA antenna out of the picture, because supposedly I was going to have the locals in HD. Oh well, last time I will listen to the retailer.

Josh D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)