Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mark2074

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 3, 2004
Toronto, ON
Since I didn't get a response in the DVB card forum, I'm post this in the main:

I have a PCI Card (Twinhan 102g) that I bought some time ago. I was fooling around with it for a while. I would like to get into 4:2:2 feeds. I have brought Mytheatre and I use it primarily for PBS-HD on AMC3. I have the latest version that has USALS. The USALS feature does not always work perfectly. I find that I have to stored the satellite's position and move it slightly either way to get a better signal. Anyone else have to do this?
I bought the computer back in April. AMD 3400, 1.5GB RAM, 160GB HD, GeForce 6200, Sony DVD dual-layer. I like using it for internet feeds from Europe and gaming. Since PBS works fine on it, I figure the 4:2:2 HD feeds should be no problem. BTW, I find that even the strongest signal only registers on Mytheatre as no more than 42-45%. Is this the threshold for the software?

I have done some research on 4:2:2 feeds and found that Elecard works with Mytheatre. But I need the right codec. Where do I find those? Also, judging from the feeds that are posted in the WUT forum, I am definitely missing out and some good FTA feeds. Any help would be appreciated. I hate the fact that I can potently see baseball games and I am missing out.

Another good combo for PC DVB users is VLC and TSReader. No pids to contend with, codecs, etc, just tune to the mux. Click on the stream you want and hit play.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts