4 men enter, one man leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
I'm inviting vurbano, dragon002, flying j, moqz1001 to a free-for -all, no holds-barred pissing contest in this thread. 4 men enter, 1 man leaves. This will serve 2 purposes: consolidate all of the fun to one area so we wont have to look everywhere else, and free up the threads for usefull posts. Let the pissing begin. Good luck competitors.

wouldnt work.

moqz/joe got zapped for mouthing off at scott.

vurbano and I realize we see eye to eye on a number of issues..

how is this one, flying j and guffy in a two man death match!! with swords, maces and battleaxes. LOL ! live on streaming audio and video.

Oh well , I didn't understand moqz1001 anyhow. Maybe English was a second language for him. Whats the matter Volcano (vurbano), mommy won't let you come out and play?

Paul Wozniak said:
Oh well , I didn't understand moqz1001 anyhow. Maybe English was a second language for him. Whats the matter Volcano (vurbano), mommy won't let you come out and play?
I would but Ive come to realize its unfair to have a mental battle with the virtually unarmed.

Last edited:
That's what I'm talking about! Due to dropouts, I"m inviting anyone with an axe to grind, a chip on their shoulder, etc.... to join in on this fun. Bring it on suckers!

paul, too much time on your hands??

run out of puppies to poison or bunnies to run over??

sorry dude, vurbano and i arent going to spar, not over this anyway.

see ya!

OK how about this. I love HDLite. I actually think Directv should decrease quality to bring on more HDLite channels. Maybe 540x1080?

dragon002 said:
paul, too much time on your hands??

run out of puppies to poison or bunnies to run over??

sorry dude, vurbano and i arent going to spar, not over this anyway.

see ya!
Exactly. I enjoy it when theres a real issue to address. But theres just nothing here.

Now that you two have kissed and made up, maybe you can stop polluting the other threads and provide some needed help, which I'm sure you both could supply if you wanted to. Mission accomplished(?)

Paul Wozniak said:
Now that you two have kissed and made up, maybe you can stop polluting the other threads and provide some needed help, which I'm sure you both could supply if you wanted to. Mission accomplished(?)

and maybe you can run along and mind your own business.

see the ignore feature?? use it to ignore....vurbano, dragon002, flyingj and guffy1.

dragon002 said:
and maybe you can run along and mind your own business.

see the ignore feature?? use it to ignore....vurbano, dragon002, flyingj and guffy1.

dragon002,
I can't believe you two are giving this guy this much time.....
I personally have never seen this oh so knowledgeable 10 post wonder.
10 post ??? He certianly has contributed to this forum.........

What a waist of a thread, I can't believe I actually responded....

Jimbo

Never claimed to be "oh so knowledgeable." I was just trying to inject some humor, as opposed to all the "cat fighting" posing as useful information. Brewer 4 was the only one who caught on.

Paul looks like he could be the next one going on vacation.

No need to stir up crap.

We have a few good posters who sometimes get too passionate about their feelings, but sometimes a good swift kick in the pants sets them straight again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)