4 Tuner OTA Adapter?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have a Hopper3 which I would would plug the 4 tuner Air TV into for ota and access through the Dish guide like when locals are through Dish. I also use Dish Anywhere. Does that count as having a sling account or is there something else that has to be done?
I am unaware of any 4-tuner anything that you can plug into a Hopper. If you meant the 2-tuner AirTV adapter, then the answer is no, you do not need any AirTV account to have that work as stated above. I use mine this way.

NO you have to have a separate Sling tv account so you can see the guide and the channels . You don't have to subscribe to Sling tv for the programming to have a Sling tv account. Just sign up and register. Dishnetwork owns both DISH and Sling tv ,but they don't work together like you are asking. You can look at the Air tv website and the Tablo website and you can see how the different ota dvrs work. I use both Tablo and Air tv anywhere dvrs. I also have the amazon Fire tv in my home and I can watch both of them anywhere in my house or away from my house on my phone or tablet. But you could still use the amazon fire stick to do the same thing plugged into another hdmi port on your tv or a/v receiver.

www.airtv.net
www.tablotv.com

I was referring to the AirTV Anywhere device, but understand that it does not work the way I thought which is not a problem.

On the sling account point, can a dish anywhere login work or is the setup in of a sling login needed for guide/channel info ?

I was referring to the AirTV Anywhere device, but understand that it does not work the way I thought which is not a problem.

On the sling account point, can a dish anywhere login work or is the setup in of a sling login needed for guide/channel info ?
I used the same DISH Id for Sling tv: email address and password. No problems.