40% off Orby TV receivers and DVRs at Best Buy - 11/21 - 11/23

SHSPVR

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 21, 2015
Vinita, OK
I’m not too happy with the pay, but if I can clear $15 per install and keep my installers busy, it will work
I don't see how you can with there half off sale as they are showing you as installer only get $25 and $100 for box going by what they say on there order sheet from web site there no way for to clear $15 maybe if was $50 and it be very hard for any sat install do for me as they would have drive at lease 50 miles one way.
Well I guest keep all working then that good.
If was for my Cable ISP having painfully low data cap I would just go for TV steaming

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
I don't see how you can with there half off sale as they are showing you as installer only get $25 and $100 for box going by what they say on there order sheet from web site there no way for to clear $15 maybe if was $50 and it be very hard for any sat install do for me as they would have drive at lease 50 miles one way.
Well I guest keep all working then that good.
If was for my Cable ISP having painfully low data cap I would just go for TV steaming
I think they are paying $80/40 for installs.

Pay the tech $80/$25 I can make $15

Titanium

AI6US
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
It is the norm for any subscription model to carry an initial risk to capture an account. The initial investment in capturing an account is significantly lower for the Orby model, but as there is no service term commitment, the risk is much higher.

Reactions: SHSPVR and FTA4PA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)