4080 H - Galaxy 16 (99.2W)

TheBUDGuy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 17, 2015
Lexington, KY
I remember a few years ago, Fox/MyNetworkTV had a distrubiton feed at 99.2 west on 4080 H. I remember they had 2 channels on the transponder: 'G16/19' and 'G16/19 HD'. Are those feeds still around? I know Fox has their syndication feeds on 4060 V, but these were slightly different.

It's almost like nobody has ever heard of this feed. I've posed this question on a different forum and am getting no response. The feed was 4080 H 31250. It was just an HD and SD Fox/MyNetworkTV feed. Last time I saw the feed was a few years ago. I'll have to check myself and see.

It's almost like nobody has ever heard of this feed. I've posed this question on a different forum and am getting no response. The feed was 4080 H 31250. It was just an HD and SD Fox/MyNetworkTV feed. Last time I saw the feed was a few years ago. I'll have to check myself and see.
It’s been a while since I’ve been on G16, so maybe they’ve been gone and I just never knew about it.
I did a site search and the only mention of 4080 H 31250 I could find was from back on October 12, 2014. I posted in that thread so must have seen it at the time but don't recall it... :rolleyes:

I remember the My Network feed. They were only active evenings and would play the east coast feed then three hours later, the west coast feed all on the same transponder. Have not seen them or even checked for them in a couple years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts