42 23 16 15 8 4

At least with the writers strike over, perhaps we will be able to get the full set of episodes this season, and some answers. Since the show ends next season it would be great to at least find out something more this season.

At least with the writers strike over, perhaps we will be able to get the full set of episodes this season, and some answers. Since the show ends next season it would be great to at least find out something more this season.

i thought there are two more seasons after this one

Nope. I heard this week they will try to fit everything into possibly 13 episodes.

S~

Nope. I heard this week they will try to fit everything into possibly 13 episodes.

S~

That is too bad, but at least it is only 3 episodes missing. From wiki:

In May 2007, it was announced that Lost would continue for its fourth, fifth, and sixth seasons, concluding with the 117th produced episode in May 2010. These three final seasons were planned to consist of 16 episodes each, running weekly in the spring uninterrupted by repeats. The fourth season premiered in the United States on January 31, 2008.

At least the 3 year writers agreement should cover the rest of the series.

in the last episode... hurly made a comment to saiid about a break dance move he did and snapped someones neck. i dont remember seeing anything like this. does antone else remember?

Finally caught up with last week's episode. Pretty good. Complex, as always, but I enjoyed it. The whole future flashes are interesting; but I am too conditioned to science fiction in that futures can always be changed; of course, with LOST, the characters are unaware of the flash-forwards. Not like Sarah Connor, where she is aware of the future, and thus, she can change it.

In many ways LOST is doing something never done before; a story that exists in three places. the "present" on the island; the "future" as a result of their actions/choices on the island, and the "past" which explains much about the present.

NOW my only concern is that the writers find a way to tie all the missing links together in the next 46 episodes. :)

Finally caught up with last week's episode. Pretty good. Complex, as always, but I enjoyed it. The whole future flashes are interesting; but I am too conditioned to science fiction in that futures can always be changed; of course, with LOST, the characters are unaware of the flash-forwards. Not like Sarah Connor, where she is aware of the future, and thus, she can change it.

In many ways LOST is doing something never done before; a story that exists in three places. the "present" on the island; the "future" as a result of their actions/choices on the island, and the "past" which explains much about the present.

NOW my only concern is that the writers find a way to tie all the missing links together in the next 46 episodes. :)

It seems for every answer they give us, they pose 2 new questions. I'm starting to forget what I wanted answered from the first season. Great show, though. You're right about the story telling being in three time frames, I don't think anybody else has done that before.

oh crap! they are on a time lapse island. remember how locke saw walt, when he was in the ditch. he described seeing walt only bigger. thats because walt was off the island and grew up already.

and the spy on the boat is Penelope "Desmonds girl friend", because of the transmission charlie sent. she was just saying that she was not on a boat, becuase she didnt want charlie to spread the word that she was on the boat, and that people knew her.

and the spy on the boat is Penelope "Desmonds girl friend", because of the transmission charlie sent. she was just saying that she was not on a boat, becuase she didnt want charlie to spread the word that she was on the boat, and that people knew her.
WOW! I will agree with both of your posts! Great posts!:up

So Aaron makes it off but not Claire? And now we have a story that they swam to a deserted island after the plane sank to the bottom of the ocean.

Is there a significance to the numbers 3.2 million, 3.3 or 3.4. Was 3.2 a code for something?

As usual more questions generated by answers.

I saw Aaron coming from the moment Kate mentioned her child. I knew it would be Aaron.

As for the rest of the future, my guess is that only the Oceanic 6 actually wanted to get off the island, and the rest stayed behind. From comments, I'm assuming that neither Aaron nor Ben are considered members of the Oceanic 6, so we still have two unknown members of that group (We know Sayid, Jack, Kate and Hugo thus far)

I don't know any reason why Claire would give up Aaron, unless Claire dies along the way, and the reason Jack doesn't want to see Aaron is that he feels responsible for Claires death.

The story Jack tells is one agreed upon by all 6 to protect those left behind from outsiders. Jack however later has regrets and wants to go back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)