42 23 16 15 8 4

[ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/147400/the-soup-lost-vs-v"]Hulu - The Soup: "Lost" Vs. "V"@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/_NP88PorLKmFYmQFUjlAnQ@@AMEPARAM@@_NP88PorLKmFYmQFUjlAnQ[/ame]

I still can't believe it's almost over!! What a ride! I am very glad all who posted in this thread can post and chat about one of our favorite shows!:up

So... I have been re-watching LOST since the beginning of season 1 this summer on Netflix. Such a fun experience to watch again.

Knowing the outcome makes rewatching it interesting -- so much of the first two seasons seemed to make much more sense knowing they were really dead; but then there were things like Desmond's girlfriend getting alerted to the electromagnetic activity on the island made it seem unlikely.

BUT regardless, I am now starting season 3 -- and so glad that now I get to watch not only the lovely Kate but also Juliet -- and I must say its a lot of fun (not just the ladies, but the entire show). I realize now how much I hated the HUGE breaks ABC took when airing the show. So much easier to understand when you watch it straight through.

So... I have been re-watching LOST since the beginning of season 1 this summer on Netflix. Such a fun experience to watch again.

Knowing the outcome makes rewatching it interesting -- so much of the first two seasons seemed to make much more sense knowing they were really dead; but then there were things like Desmond's girlfriend getting alerted to the electromagnetic activity on the island made it seem unlikely.

BUT regardless, I am now starting season 3 -- and so glad that now I get to watch not only the lovely Kate but also Juliet -- and I must say its a lot of fun (not just the ladies, but the entire show). I realize now how much I hated the HUGE breaks ABC took when airing the show. So much easier to understand when you watch it straight through.

Say WHAT? They weren't dead the whole series!

I don't understand why so many people believe this. Jack died on the last episode, but others survived and escaped on the plane, and were in fact ALIVE during the series. When Jack met them in the "church" in the afterlife, it was explained that some people died before jack, some people died AFTER Jack, and they all met in the afterlife, where time didn't apply!

I also watched the final episode 4 times, and it got better, and was easier to understand the more times I watched it.

Say WHAT? They weren't dead the whole series!

I don't understand why so many people believe this. Jack died on the last episode, but others survived and escaped on the plane, and were in fact ALIVE during the series. When Jack met them in the "church" in the afterlife, it was explained that some people died before jack, some people died AFTER Jack, and they all met in the afterlife, where time didn't apply!

I also watched the final episode 4 times, and it got better, and was easier to understand the more times I watched it.
I have to admit this was my understanding too.

Re-watching it is amazing, when you've already seen it all the way to the end. It's interesting how well the series episodes fit in with the whole overall concept.

What's even better is seeing it in a relatively short time, and not having LONG ABC-imposed gaps. The show would go off the air for so long, I'd usually forget what happened the last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)