42 23 16 15 8 4

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
I know we have the Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread but thought i would post about LOST.

What do you think about this year? Do you think it will be better? Also who is your two favorite charactors?

>:4 8 15 16 23 43 *execute*

Last edited:
ok, I'll bite. What do all those numbers mean.

I assume it's something to do with the show since none of the rest asked. I haven't watched so I don't know.

Pepper said:
ok, I'll bite. What do all those numbers mean.

I assume it's something to do with the show since none of the rest asked. I haven't watched so I don't know.

Thats a great question that we don't really know the answer to yet, its one of many mysteries of the show but they play a major part of the show.

Mike

mike1973 said:
Thats a great question that we don't really know the answer to yet, its one of many mysteries of the show but they play a major part of the show.

Mike

We do know that they are the numbers Hurley used to win the lottery; the numbers he heard a fellow patient in the mental institution say over and over. And they are the numbers that they have to enter into the computer in the Hatch ever 108 minutes.... :D

Sure, but we still really don't know what they mean:D Hell, every episode has more questions than answers! Can't wait to see what this season brings. Lost and 24 are the 2 shows I can't watch live. I start about 20min in so I can zap through the commercials and don't have to deal with the suspense!

Mike

Yeah, lotta commercials but I kind of expected that, this has been hyped quite a bit. As for the show so far WOW. I really missed this show!!! Of course its all just more questions but I love it! Just a few min left...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts