42 23 16 15 8 4

I am realizing that this is NOT a show that I can watch while working on the laptop - I end up missing too much.

But Kate does look pretty nice in the new dress, that's for sure. :D

One more thing... is it me, or did Lost have EXCELLENT PQ or what? The picture seemed particularly vivid and crisp on the Denver affiliate. More so than other shows....

rockymtnhigh said:
One more thing... is it me, or did Lost have EXCELLENT PQ or what? The picture seemed particularly vivid and crisp on the Denver affiliate. More so than other shows....

It always looked great OTA here. I think its just the whole Hawaii thing and how great the jungler scenes look and such.

Yes Picture quality was excellent!! Glad this show is back on really good episode!! I do miss invasion though.:(

Why in the heck was kates towl so BIG? haha

Last edited:
Another great episode. Might want to pad your recording though, I seem to have missed the last couple minutes so I'll have to catch it online tomorrow.

Mike

I thought the episode was good, not great. Good ending though, with the Red Sox thing... makes you realize that this show has been on for 2+ years, but only 69 days have taken place on the island!

I sure do like Elizabeth Mitchell being on the show.

Pepper said:
ok, I'll bite. What do all those numbers mean.

I assume it's something to do with the show since none of the rest asked. I haven't watched so I don't know.

Check out this link to see what the numbers mean. It's from "The Lost Experience," which was a big interactive game over the summer (didn't get into it myself). The big "reveal" is what the numbers mean.

Another great episode last night, BTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PPCCcXarkc

There is so much going on in Lost right now, it is hard to keep it straight.

Good to see the rest of the cast though. And the cameo of the kid who died a year ago. My brain has forgotten his name! :D

*** Spoilers*****

I was glad to see that Desmond and Echo survived. It seems that Desmond has timeflow issues. That should be an interesting thread to follow.

I keep waiting to find out how Locke became paralyzed. That's one of the "biggest shoes" that I am waiting to see drop.

Next week's previews looked like it's going to be even more action packed than this week's.

Only three more episodes left before the long hiatus to make way for the show Daybreak. :(

Kind of sucks, I feel like I just have started getting a sense of where things are going.

Still very strong in the ratings, although Criminal Minds edged it by about 30,000 viewers last night according to Zap2it.

Finally saw it. Great episode last night (soooo much better than Jericho!); it improves each week.

I was thinking that they couldn't have put in a pacemaker with just a needle!

But just two more episodes until the break.

Finally saw it. Great episode last night (soooo much better than Jericho!); it improves each week.

I was thinking that they couldn't have put in a pacemaker with just a needle!

But just two more episodes until the break.

Yeah, I agree! I think the reason they told Sawyer not to tell Kate was because she is smart and would have told him they were messing with him!

Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts