42 23 16 15 8 4

Wow now thats fast! Yea i know bad idea. After some more thought full bandwidth and bit rate is much better!:up

I think the PQ I get on ABC is excellent. Its 720p in the Denver market; and the picture for Lost has been particularly crisp!

How was your trip Black Hitachi??

[LEFT said:
rockymtnhigh[/LEFT];711277]I think the PQ I get on ABC is excellent. Its 720p in the Denver market; and the picture for Lost has been particularly crisp!

How was your trip Black Hitachi??

I agree PQ is great here too!! My trip was so fun tailgating was a blast!! 15 of us met and we went to the game together.

I agree PQ is great here too!! My trip was so fun tailgating was a blast!! 15 of us met and we went to the game together.

Glad it was so much fun. I've never gone to an NFL game with a group of friends; I am sure that would be a blast.

As far as ABC PQ; all I can say is that NBC could really learn from them! :D

Glad it was so much fun. I've never gone to an NFL game with a group of friends; I am sure that would be a blast.

As far as ABC PQ; all I can say is that NBC could really learn from them! :D

Once again i have to agree! My went HD the first Sunday night game this year! Very crisp and sharp until there is motion! There is no sub channels so i get full bandwidth!

VERY interesting episode tonight, won't say much as not to ruin it for those who haven't seen it but I know I'm going to be going through withdrawl after next week. Anyone know how long the hiatus is?

Mike

VERY interesting episode tonight, won't say much as not to ruin it for those who haven't seen it but I know I'm going to be going through withdrawl after next week. Anyone know how long the hiatus is?

Mike

Brace yourself... 12 weeks. :(

Early February return...

Last edited:
Further thoughts...

the plotline with the others makes it appear as if the whole thing is about some conspiracy of sorts. Yet, the black shapeless creature is clearly of a super-natural or something like it form. I love how this show keeps going in different directions, leaving you to believe in one set of facts, and then quickly disabusing you of the possibility that you have figured it out.

The only problem I have with the show is I need to see some resolutions or honest-to-goodness explanations eventually. I am beginning to get very frustrated at the lack of explanations to the grand scheme or to the "real" reason they are there. Essentially, even though I really like the show, I am beginning to lose interest due to these "different directions" the show keeps taking.

At the end of last week's episode with Sawyer discovering where he really was, I was yelling at the TV! I was so disappointed with the continued dark, bleak, depressing and convoluted circumstances of the show that I was considering just "giving up" on it.

The latest sub-plot of what's-his-name and the tumor along with the descent among "the others" also seems to be very superficial. I could be wrong, but it all seems to be part of the overall plot. Get the Doctor to think he is doing something when he is really doing something else. ...a complicated con job.

See ya
Tony

Yet, the black shapeless creature is clearly of a super-natural or something like it form.

The explaination of what this smoke creature actually is - thats the answer I'm waiting most for out of this show. This thing has been tormenting our people since week 1 of the first season.

The 12 week break is still better than what they did last year. 2 weeks on 3 weeks off, 1 week on 1 week off, and on and on.......

How darn big is this island, i really would like some sort of map, ive lost track of all the places and how they are interconnected. maybe that's why it's called Lost, not them, but us ! like many of you, my interest continues to wane.

Since the show is filmed on Oahu, I'm guessing a similar sized island would be about right. Oahu is 30 - 44 miles in diameter, which would be about right for a several day walk from one end to the other, which is what we've seen the Lost people do. That gives about 600 sq. miles of territory, which is a LOT of space to hide things in, and a coastline of over 100 miles.

And of course, we know that there is another island nearby now.

Since the show is filmed on Oahu, I'm guessing a similar sized island would be about right. Oahu is 30 - 44 miles in diameter, which would be about right for a several day walk from one end to the other, which is what we've seen the Lost people do. That gives about 600 sq. miles of territory, which is a LOT of space to hide things in, and a coastline of over 100 miles.

And of course, we know that there is another island nearby now.

And its an island that NO ONE knows exists, and isn't on any nautical charts?? Gotta be something to do with the black non-corporeal creature! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts