4d dsr 922 and anik f3

Status
Please reply by conversation.

macgod79

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 3, 2011
Nc
Ok guys I have a 922 with all my tiles. I also have a openbox slaved to it using a splitter. Is there a way to go to the anik sats now without messing up the 4d?

The only satellites that screw up the maps are the KU side of AnikF1 (107.3) and AnikF2 (111.1) which are Shaw Direct

If you dont have the KU side hooked up to the 4DTV you wouldnt have any issues even if you went there.
Also AnikF3 (118.7) the KU side is Dish so you will have no issues (I assume you want the C-Band side)?

So I'm using the 4d to change openbox polarity. I'm using a dmx 741u. So as long as I don't put the 4d on a ku sat tile when on the openbox I'll be ok. I'm using a gbox to move the dish I like it better

Also ice when blind scanning I've been getting horizontal transponders when clearly I'm on a 4d vertical channel or vice versa sometimes.

Also ice when blind scanning I've been getting horizontal transponders when clearly I'm on a 4d vertical channel or vice versa sometimes.
I would assume the tp's are vertical but are showing up as horizontal? Because you can't tell the open box to scan only V or H. ? why not slave the 4dtv to the Openbox and eliminate the blind scan problem?

Also I've noticed I can't get any ku band. Anyone know why
what type of splitter are you using, if it blocks power on one side, and your still slaving the openbox on the non-power side than that's your problem. The lnbf or dmx741U is not getting the diseqc and the tone signal to switch to the Ku band.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)