4dtv 922 question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chefwan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
South Carolina
anyone who has a 4dtv DSR-922 or whatever what do you have your LNB type under dish setting set as. mine will only work on C-band lnbf . i thought it was suppose to be on c-band lnb its only a chap feed with a 25k calamp only cband those who have only c-band with a chap feed or whatever what is ur setting on?:cool:

I have a 920 which is pretty close to a 922. When I just had C-band, my setting was C-band lnb. Now that I have both C and Ku the setting is C and Ku lnb. Everything works fine.

If your LNB has a servo to control the polarity, you would select "C-Band LNB". If your LNB does not have a servo, then you would select "C-Band LNBF" since voltage from the 922 controls the polarity.

If your LNB has a servo to control the polarity, you would select "C-Band LNB". If your LNB does not have a servo, then you would select "C-Band LNBF" since voltage from the 922 controls the polarity.

mine is on c-band lnbf. thats the only way it picks up anything. it wont work at all on just c-band lnb it just does that digital green and crazy stuff skipping and the quality goes from 0-80 but when i switch to c-band lnbf it stops and its clear a high 80's quality

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts