Status
Please reply by conversation.

mr3p

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 1, 2010
West
With all of the recent discussion on 4dtv is there any sort of idiots guide or whats required? I currently don't have a 4dtv receiver and just wondering what I might be able to get, ie how frequently are channels in the clear or if all of the discussion relates to subbed channels and/or is a subscription required? Sorry to sound like an idiot.

TIA

Made a small video not too much info but some. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there commentary?
Just wondering since my computer doesn't have sound.

NotTy said:
Is there commentary?
Just wondering since my computer doesn't have sound.

Yup

You need a sound card? (I have a few that I am not using that your welcome to have)

thanks wallhts, good overview. is there much HD content and is any of it ever ITC?

thanks wallhts, good overview. is there much HD content and is any of it ever ITC?

No HD (However it pop's up from time to time)

Yes you can find SD ITC channels.

wallyhts, was your 4DTV video taken down? All I get is a black screen on your post. I was interested in watching it. Thanks.

doug900 said:
wallyhts, was your 4DTV video taken down? All I get is a black screen on your post. I was interested in watching it. Thanks.

No. It just worked on my pc.

I would be happy to help with mm.

So u have a dsr-922? What do you use your 922 for?

Wallyhts, thanks for the video! I was finally was able to view it. Why do you say programming isn't going to be around long? They have been saying that for years, and it's still here. Besides, without C band, networks can't feed cable tv.

Good video. I didn't know that they offered adult programming. I know when Skyvision was involved they wouldn't let them offer adult stuff.

C band will be around for a long time cable tried KU and switched back to C. I have 2 buds and would not get rid of them. 4DTV receiver and DVB receiver connected to same dish is the ultimate. My 8.5' has 3 receivers connected 4DTV, DC2 commercial and HD DVB. Ship is not sinking just less people with BUD's. I watch NASA 3 channels and PBS 8 channels on DVB Hd receiver. Life is good with a BUD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts