4dtv programming for canadians

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

eskie12

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 13, 2009
alberta
quick question on where would a canadian get his programming from for the 922 moto 4dtv now all this is occuring ...thanks

quick question on where would a canadian get his programming from for the 922 moto 4dtv now all this is occuring ...thanks

I get my 4DTV programming through SRL - The Programming Center. SRL will still be around after December 31 and will still be supporting the 410 programming on W5, and (finger's crossed) will be supporting 4DTV models 922 and 920 on W5.

srl

will srl programming centre offer 4dtv channels for canadians if i signup to there websams

websams will only work with a credit card billed to a us adress. i know from experince. hint. this should answer your question.

crackt out,.

The SRL toll-free number works from Canada. Just one single phone call is required to them to set up Websams. Give them a US address and phone number. If you know somebody in the USA, ask them if you can use their address. I have a guy down in the USA that uses my address to order Shaw Direct (Starchoice), and I use his address to order C-Band programming. I just log in to Websams and activate programming whenever I want. It is SRL and Skyvision that are doing the work to get things going to use the 922 and 920 units after December 31.

tofer - I looked at the page you listed above. It looks to me like the "Satellite Source" company you are referencing is an NPS reseller - the packages on their page look like NPS packages to me. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) NPS are the ones who are exiting (and killing) the C-Band industry by trying to convert everybody over to Dishnet. I'd rather send somebody direct to SRL/Skyvision because they are trying to keep C-Band alive.

tofer - I looked at the page you listed above. It looks to me like the "Satellite Source" company you are referencing is an NPS reseller - the packages on their page look like NPS packages to me. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) NPS are the ones who are exiting (and killing) the C-Band industry by trying to convert everybody over to Dishnet. I'd rather send somebody direct to SRL/Skyvision because they are trying to keep C-Band alive.

Yep those are NPS packs. Even if your ordered from them they will be gone for good in less than 2 month's. Good luck with refunds.

I use websam and don't have US credit card just US address associated with my 4dtv I even asked them when I started subscribing if they had any problems with Canadians he said why would I .

so on this websams when you have to give the US address is it used for the timezone purposes only or do you get billed and stuff sent to that address, cause I do have an address of a friend in the US but no US credit card

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts