4dtv technical help needed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lonewolf454

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 27, 2009
Georgia, US
Does anyone have a list of GI/M satellite numbers that correspond to satellite name (i.e. W9 is satellite 41, C4 is 38, etc) , also any non public information or notes anyone has would help.

For those that don't know I am working with a couple of other guys here to help save our 922's as a viable dish mover and dx'ing. Anyone that have to MR or dead battery issues will lose generics and current maps, So any info you offer will help us all. I still am in need of a test unit, 920 or 922. I will cover P&H.

Send me a PM with any info you have that might help in regards to 4dtv s/w or f/w.

Does anyone have a list of GI/M satellite numbers that correspond to satellite name (i.e. W9 is satellite 41, C4 is 38, etc) , also any non public information or notes anyone has would help.

For those that don't know I am working with a couple of other guys here to help save our 922's as a viable dish mover and dx'ing. Anyone that have to MR or dead battery issues will lose generics and current maps, So any info you offer will help us all. I still am in need of a test unit, 920 or 922. I will cover P&H.

Send me a PM with any info you have that might help in regards to 4dtv s/w or f/w.

LW... Sent you an e-mail with some satellite numbers and how to find them in the 4D. Pro...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts