4dtv technical help needed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lonewolf454

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 27, 2009
Georgia, US
Does anyone have a list of GI/M satellite numbers that correspond to satellite name (i.e. W9 is satellite 41, C4 is 38, etc) , also any non public information or notes anyone has would help.

For those that don't know I am working with a couple of other guys here to help save our 922's as a viable dish mover and dx'ing. Anyone that have to MR or dead battery issues will lose generics and current maps, So any info you offer will help us all. I still am in need of a test unit, 920 or 922. I will cover P&H.

Send me a PM with any info you have that might help in regards to 4dtv s/w or f/w.

Does anyone have a list of GI/M satellite numbers that correspond to satellite name (i.e. W9 is satellite 41, C4 is 38, etc) , also any non public information or notes anyone has would help.

For those that don't know I am working with a couple of other guys here to help save our 922's as a viable dish mover and dx'ing. Anyone that have to MR or dead battery issues will lose generics and current maps, So any info you offer will help us all. I still am in need of a test unit, 920 or 922. I will cover P&H.

Send me a PM with any info you have that might help in regards to 4dtv s/w or f/w.

LW... Sent you an e-mail with some satellite numbers and how to find them in the 4D. Pro...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)