4K Client Continually Missing Data

kovach

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 24, 2006
St. Louis
My client continuously has blank spots in the Guide and List. Is this a sign of me needing to replace the genie client? Or is there something bigger at play?

I haven't seen anything like that on my C61k as of yet, but will keep an eye on it.

As for Blank spots, your saying they are just empty or they say something in the block your not familiar with ?

Mine fails a lot....Upper left hand corner of screen it says unable something or other....Im amazed at how slow the data and apps come up.

My client continuously has blank spots in the Guide and List. Is this a sign of me needing to replace the genie client? Or is there something bigger at play?
Sounds like a connectivity issue. I never have issues with mine like you describe.

Reactions: comp9
Here's an example.
20210109_191522.jpg

Yeah, rebooted everything more than once.

And it's not only inn the list but also in the Guide.

A few seconds later I can pull it up and it's fine.

One of the boxes must be failing essentially, you've done everything else. Maybe request a replacement of the C61k and I the problem continues then request to replace the Genie. Hopefully its just the client.

So my power went out recently, and when it came back on this client said "updating software" and it seems to have resolved my issues.

I'm going to give it some more time but has there been a recent software update released?

I've seen this problem for months on multiple C61K's off my HS17. I've logged it a couple times in the CE testing group over in Edgecutters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)