LP Question or a NBA Question

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
do you know why I would be getting The New York Knicks games on the MSG Network and I don't have NBA LP and i am in PA, i just noticed this last week

For the record, DMAs have nothing to do with RSN territories, but parts of PA are in MSG's territory. He SHOULD get Rangers (probably not Devils, but maybe, definitely replays).

For the record, DMAs have nothing to do with RSN territories, but parts of PA are in MSG's territory. He SHOULD get Rangers (probably not Devils, but maybe, definitely replays).
for the record , i get the Knicks and Sabres games but only the Knicks are new to me, from the NY RSNs this season

how does theses rules gets update? because now get the Rangers games , unfortunate i am down to my last few weeks with Directv

Really ?

You have to have SOMEWHERE to start .
I would not expect to get Fox Sports Detroit in Texas, why, the DMA is in Michigan, not Texas.

RSN's are not entirely about the DMA, as they are designated by the Teams, but most make sense.

You can do something about it if your not getting a team you should be, it takes work, but it can be done.

When I signed up, I was suppose to get FSD, STO and another, can't remember exactly, its been quite awhile.
Anyways, my friends in Toledo got FSD, I'm in the next city over (its attached, 5 minutes away, but different zip code)

I contacted FSD and explained the issue, that sent me to the correct person at FSD, who understood and called California with me and we discussed the fact that my zip code had been omitted form the list of available areas.

Within 4-7 days, FSD was available for me and everyone else in NW Ohio that should get it and were not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)