4K Joey Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DialgaChampion

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2015
New York
Anyone with a 4K Joey having any major issues or problems?

Thinking of getting one, but thought I'd ask first to make sure they're working properly with the H3, and there aren't any major bugs or anything going on.

Mine works perfectly fine. Very fast and responsive. The only caveat is they still haven't released the Netflix app for it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Anyone with a 4K Joey having any major issues or problems?

Thinking of getting one, but thought I'd ask first to make sure they're working properly with the H3, and there aren't any major bugs or anything going on.

I don't use mine frequently, but I have not had any problems with it at all. As others mentioned, no Netflix support or PIP at this time though.

No idea. I'd much rather have Netflix though. Swapping between channels isn't that much of an inconvenience for me honestly. Not having a feature that allows us access to a good bit more content without messing with other devices is a big issue for me. I know it's coming, but it should've be able to be released with the product at launch. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts