5-07-08 HD Rumors.

Jeff0575

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 2, 2008
Illinois
Rumors For 5-07-08 By 4pm EST. ESPN News HD Toon Disney HD at the least could be one more but my sources say at least these will be added. as far as national HD goes. Not including the HD Locals that will be added.

The Other channel could be omitted due to an uplink problem. Source could not say if uplink could be fixed before 4pm on the 7th.

ESPN News HD is pretty cool, not too worried about the Disney's.

My only wants right now are FX, Foxnews HD and Speed. We all know where that is right now :)

Rumors For 5-07-08 By 4pm EST. ESPN News HD Toon Disney HD at the least could be one more but my sources say at least these will be added. as far as national HD goes. Not including the HD Locals that will be added.

3 channels, 2 of which I never watched in my life, the other only a "little" during football season:eek:

But for you guys that been waiting for them............enjoy your rumor day:)

If I get toon Disney and Cartoon I can change over to HD only package and save some $$.

When you have 3 children, these channels are important. :D

If I get toon Disney and Cartoon I can change over to HD only package and save some $$.

Nickelodeon would be a MUST for us. The kids watch that channel more than any other.

I'm hopeful they will be adding the other NBC Universal HD channels soon. With all the Olympics coverage that will be spread across these other channels, I don't want to miss anything just because Dish is not carrying the channel... There's still plenty of time, but we all know what "soon" means, so I hope we get them sooner than "soon"... :)

Ditto on that one (though only 1 child here). While Nick would be useful the hd content is minimal... but reducing from over $60 a month to a little over $40 would be nice.

I haven't seen the any of the cartoon channels on the test channels yet.

ESPN-News HDBravoHD, SmithsonianHD, MGMHD, Tennis Channel, Fishing Channel, and a few others have been up for BETA customers. But, I never saw CNNHD up so who knows.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)