5/30/2012 5:31pm - Uplink Activity Report - 2 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 5/30/2012 5:31pm - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 05/30/2012 05:16P - 05/30/2012 05:31P

Channel Package Flag Changes:
201 - NOTAX [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar11 110W TP 02 ConUS beam changed to Available (H) (Satellite Tax Information)
201 - NOTAX [MPEG4 SD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 21 ConUS beam changed to Available (H) (Satellite Tax Information)

Channels in the system: 8451
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2012 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

The SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is powered by Digiblur Technologies! - DigiDish v12.04.10

© 2012 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

This is for Illinois... I got this from Dish Today:

The Illinois legislature is considering a tax hike that will force you to pay 5% more EVERY month for the DISH service you love. In this economy, many Illinois families have cut back on eating out, going to the movies, and attending sporting events, but they can still go home and rely on their favorite television programming for affordable entertainment. NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR HIGHER TAXES ON YOUR TV! Click HERE to use our simple e-mail tool to tell your legislators to balance their budget without busting yours! If the link does not direct you to the correct page, please copy & paste the link below into your browser: [url]http://www.capwiz.com/stopsatellitetax/issues/alert/?alertid=61400106&type=ST[/URL]

Sincerely,
DISH

Looks like our Senate in Illinois passed the Satellite Tax, with the rationale of helping the schools. Now it waits to go to the House for approval.

Senate passes 5 percent tax on satellite TV to help schools - Chicago Sun-Times

I'm curious, but how many other places have a satellite tax? I occasionally see this NOTAX channel go up in different areas - how many areas actually have the satellite tax imposed on them?

Looks like our Senate in Illinois passed the Satellite Tax, with the rationale of helping the schools. Now it waits to go to the House for approval.

Senate passes 5 percent tax on satellite TV to help schools - Chicago Sun-Times

I'm curious, but how many other places have a satellite tax? I occasionally see this NOTAX channel go up in different areas - how many areas actually have the satellite tax imposed on them?

California has a satellite tax, it's called sale tax, but it's there....

Illionois is getting as worse as California instead of cutting back on there spending they just keep on spending and raise taxes on the average consumer who are struggling these days :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts