5/5/2009 2:58pm - Uplink Activity Report - 21 changes

The likely homes for Fashion and Mav are both in the Turbo Plat channel range, Absolute subs have gotten all the Plat channels so far.... seems likely
Absolute HD is basically: Turbo Gold + Platinum - Encore.

My guess is that it will stay that way for a long time.

I haven't heard anything about Logo.

And it's not available in HD. Of course, neither is BET-J, but that didn't stop DISH. Perhaps this is all part of their 73 step plan to add/fix all of the Viacom channels.

"OK here's the deal, Viacom. We will give in to all your demands, but we will meet each one separately at random intervals throughout the year."

Since we have 3 channel numbers in the premium pack, and it looks like Mav TV HD and Fashion TV HD are coming, is it at all possible one of those is Fuel HD? I would REALLY like to have Fuel TV in any capacity, and I would pay for it in the Premium HD Pack.

The channel may not be for everyone, myself included, but there are a lot of people who will enjoy it. I've heard a lot of people say that "RuPaul's Drag Race" is a good show. To each their own. ESPN HD isn't a channel that everyone enjoys. And might be a good idea to watch the profanity and not insult other members based on their sexuality.

One channel it they turn it on that I will make sure is blocked

The channel may not be for everyone, myself included, but there are a lot of people who will enjoy it. I've heard a lot of people say that "RuPaul's Drag Race" is a good show. To each their own. ESPN HD isn't a channel that everyone enjoys. And might be a good idea to watch the profanity and not insult other members based on their sexuality.